For Non-Admin Users:
1. Click on the profile button next to the mParticle logo
2. Click on the settings button to open the User Settings page
3. Under My Profile, your mParticle user permissions role will be listed.
- You can manage and view permissions for users in your workspace by following steps 1 and 2 above, then clicking User Management. Users will be displayed in table format and permissions will be visible for each user.
- Click on a user to bring up their user profile then click on permissions to set that user's access level.
- Refer to the following doc for more details on permissions granted by various roles: mParticle User Roles