Before creating a support ticket for a mParticle issue, we recommend you search our Docs and Knowledge Base to see if we have information to help you fix your issue.
If these resources do not provide your solution or your issue cannot be resolved by leveraging those resources, the next step is to file a support ticket from our support portal.
- Select Submit a Request in the upper right corner of our support portal.
- Choose the mParticle form from the dropdown.
- Fill out the mParticle Ticket Form. Please include all relevant information for the support team to troubleshoot your issue. Below are some best practices for creating an informative ticket.
- For the Issue Category, please select the best matching option from the dropdown. When you do this, additional related fields will appear.
- Best Practices:
- Include the Organization, Account (if applicable), and Workspace names. This is important for our Support Agents to understand properly which Organization your issue is occurring in. If you're an Agency or Partner and your organization services multiple mParticle customers, please ensure you list the correct Organization details (This information is available within the mParticle UI).
- Do not include or redact any PII, such as email addresses, device IDs, or other identities.
- Include steps to reproduce the issue, relevant error messages, and logs.
- If your issue involves one of our SDKs, please include the app, kit, SDK versions, code snippets, Charles, Logcat, or verbose logs.
- Please include an example API request and response if your issues involve one of our APIs (with key/secret/PII redacted).
- Please do not add new issues to existing tickets; file a new support ticket to allow for the issues to be tracked separately.
- For data discrepancies, please include the specific input(s) and output(s) names.
- It is best to update the ticket from inside the Zendesk support portal, but if necessary, you can reply to the emails from Zendesk for the ticket.