After you've created an analysis using one of Indicative's tools, you can save it for future reference. Saved Analyses can be accessed by selecting the Saved icon on the left menu, represented by compass.
Saved analyses will be displayed alongside any saved dashboards. Within the Saved Analyses & Dashboards window, folders and their contents are listed in alphabetical order. Public analyses are marked in green.
Choose a folder to view the analyses contained within it. You may filter the list for a particular folder by typing in the folder name in the search bar in the top lefthand corner of the folder menu.
Once a folder is selected, you may perform a number of actions within the menu:
- Rename a folder: Use the freeform text box to edit the name of a folder.
- Filter analyses: You may filter the analyses in a folder by query type e.g. segmentation, funnel, cohort, etc.
- Order analyses: Click the "Order By" dropdown menu to change the ordering of analyses contained in a folder in e.g. ascending alphabetical order vs. ascending date created.
- Change privacy settings: Click the lock icon to change a folder's privacy settings. Only the folder's creator can adjust privacy settings.
- Delete a folder: You may delete a folder by clicking the trashcan icon. Only empty folders can be deleted.
- Move an analysis: To move an analysis, click and drag it into the desired folder.